PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Private Offsite/Onsite Training
PeopleSpace will identify your training requirements and preferences to develop and deliver the most relevant class for you and your team. All of our instructors are real life practicing engineers that have lived in your shoes and can bring real world experience straight to the classroom. Better yet, our minimum student requirement is typically only 5 to 8 students (depending on the class) and is fully dedicated to you!
- Training as a Service would benefit an IT manager that needs to provide training for a group of 5 or more IT professionals at the same time.
- Project Management Service to help manage the entire lifecycle of the training: planning & coordination, customization, and delivery
- Training can be tailored and customized
- Eliminate travel costs for employees by providing training onsite or near site
- Customized schedules to prevent business interruption.
- Consistent reporting on progress & ROI
Game Dev. with CocoS2d-x
and more… Check out the entire list here: http://peoplespace.us/training-list/
Our industry is ever-changing and it’s difficult enough to keep up with the changes happening with the technologies we already own. But what about emerging trends and technologies that we don’t even understand yet? How can we innovate faster, cheaper and leaner.
We can customize a proactive program in which training is used as a catalyst for desired change and improvement in an IT organization. A comprehensive training strategy is created and managed to the following requirements:
- How the business will consume technology (breaking down knowledge silos in an organization)
- Technology needs and cost cutting strategies
- Process and management needs (vendor management, ITIL, project management)
- Individual needs (employee retention and satisfaction)
- Executives who recognize the changing IT landscape and want to proactively provide their employees the skill sets required for the future change in how IT is delivered and consumed by the business.
- A training program with a defined end goal so ROI can be measured and reported on
- Predictability with training budgets be predetermined monthly fees
- Secure training budgets in advance
- Significant annual cost-savings
- Increased employee satisfaction
- AWS – Launching into the Cloud, The knowledge required to get started with Amazon Web Services
- Anything .net
- Game Dev. with cocos2d-x
- Angular 2.0 and the transition to Angular
- Ionic 2
- MEAN STACK
- IT for CFOs (Understanding IT Lingo)
- IT Finance
- IT Accounting