We provide school districts the ability to track the releationship between financial expenditure and student outcomes. workingeducation.com
Getting the Most Out of Your Small Business Marketing Consultant
Starting a small business? Great! We’re so excited for you! One very important part of starting a business is effective marketing. It is important to get the word out about your product or service. Marketing has been taken to a new level in the recent years. There is an overwhelming amount of marketing outlets to try and keep track of while still maintaining your business. A small business marketing consultant could be just what you need, and here’s why:
- Your Business Comes First
- When you hire a small business marketing consultant, you get to focus on what’s important – your business. In the beginning stages of running a business, all of your energy and time will be needed to make sure that is running as smoothly and effectively as possible. When you leave the marketing to someone else, you have the freedom to do so.
- Specialty Knowledge
- The marketing industry is no longer as simple as flyers, newspaper ads, and commercials. It has expanded into so much more. Social media and interacting with customers have become the forefront of effective business marketing. A small business marketing consultant knows the ins and outs of the current marketing industry – that’s their job. They will be able to help you strategize the most effective way of getting your brand out there and will help you to reach customers in the best way possible.
- Always Innovative
- Since the marketing industry is always changing, it can be hard to keep up – let someone else keep up. A marketing consultant is ahead of the game when it comes to marketing trends and new social media outlets used to promote a product. Talk to your marketing consultant about any ideas that you may have and they will show you how to go about making them a reality.
Hiring a small business marketing consultant allows you to focus on the most important thing: Your Business
Started From the Bottom…(worked really, really hard)…And Now We’re Here
Famous Entrepreneurs List of People that Worked Their Way Up from the Bottom
Sometimes when you have an idea, it is hard to feel inspired enough to want to put it into execution. Well, every successful entrepreneur had to start somewhere. Here is a famous entrepreneurs list that has names that you are probably familiar with because of their present day success, but you may not know the small place that they came from.
Famous Entrepreneurs List:
- Oprah Winfrey
- I’m sure you know all about how this woman took the world by storm with her award winning talk show and successful production companies and philanthropic endeavors, but did you know that Oprah Winfrey faced many difficult trials growing up in poverty and facing sexual abuse? Well today, she not only is a successful entrepreneur but she is also one of the most influential people in the world.
- Larry Ellison
- Larry Ellison, while best known for being the co-founder of the software company, Oracle, he had to face many challenges growing up and even dropped out of college after his mother died. Through adversity, Larry persevered and was able to rise to success in a way that greatly inspires us all.
- Henry Ford
- At the start of Henry Ford’s career, he had no money but was full of great ideas. With a very small amount of money, Henry overcame his struggle when he started Ford Motor Company and it remains to be one of the leading motor companies in the industry today.
At PeopleSpace we thrive on the encouragement found in the community that we provide. Just like the people on this famous entrepreneurs list, everyone has to start somewhere. People Space is a great place to start filled with people that are waiting to answer your questions, share ideas, and help you along the way.
Live. Learn. Build.
Simple Software Defined Networking. Connecting devices with virtual networks that work everywhere. https://www.zerotier.com/
A Palo Alto-based startup redefining Physician and Member Engagement for Healthcare Providers. SymphonyRM.com
CuroGens, Inc. is a global software application development company headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. Harnessing the power of Microsoft Dynamics® AX, SharePoint and .NET platforms. Curogens.com
Automating video production personalized to each viewer on-the-fly. D4Media.com
At FLYSPAN we connect the commercial industry to Drones. FlyspanSystems.com
A bitcoin job board where employers and job seekers can connect for job opportunities that pay in digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. Coinality.com