AI STUDIO PROGRAM
Our short-term training program for international students that includes social events and tourism in the USA
PeopleSpace AI studio take students through an intensive, short-term technology program, while also giving them the opportunity to experience the American culture, visit the country and improve their language skills.
The short-term unpaid training program helps students gain new cultural, and technology experience. The foreign students successfully complete the program and return to their countries with the utmost positive view of America. A generation of Friends Of America will improve America’s strength and national identity.
- Attend scientific, educational conventions
- Attend short-term unpaid training (not be paid by any source in the United States)
- Participation in social events hosted by a service organization
- Participation by amateurs contests (not being paid for participating)
- Enroll in a short recreational course of study (not for credit toward a degree)
- Tourism and vacation
- This program is NOT a work/employment/internship/practical training/residency; compensated or otherwise
Duration: 2 months
- Image Classification
- Data Cleaning and production; SGD from scratch
- Data blocks; Multi-label classification; Segmentation
- NLP; Tabular data; Collaborative filtering; Embeddings
- Back propagation; Accelerated SGD; Neural net from scratch
- Regularization; Convolutions; Data ethics
- Resnets from scratch; U-net; Generative (adversarial) networks
Group AI project: Learn team collaboration, English communication and the US Culture.
Duration: 1 month
- Market validation
- Digital Marketing
- Startup Capital
- Team and Culture
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Group project: Learn cross discipline collaboration, English communication and the US Culture.
APPLICATION & FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- You must be a student in good standing.
- You must secure your own lodging.
- You must have sufficent fund during your stay.
- You must not overstay.
- You must not seek employment/internship; paid or otherwise.
Technical proficiency requirements: (for IT Students only)
- Basic knowledge in Python
- Strong interest in AI or Deep Learning, IoT, Data Science,
- Capable of communicating in English verbally. 60-70% fluency suggested.
- You must have a clear goal on why you want to attend this program and how it will beneficial for you and the world.