AI STUDIO PROGRAM
Our short-term training program for international students that includes social events and tourism in the USA
PeopleSpace AI studio take students through an intensive, short-term technology program, while also giving them the opportunity to experience the American culture, visit the country and improve their language skills.
The short-term training program helps students gain new cultural, and technology experience. The foreign students successfully complete the program and return to their countries with the utmost positive view of America. A generation of Friends Of America will improve America’s strength and national identity.
- Attend scientific, educational conventions
- Attend short-term training (not be paid by any source in the United States)
- Participation in social events hosted by a service organization
- Participation by amateurs contests (not being paid for participating)
- Enroll in a short recreational course of study (not for credit toward a degree)
- Tourism and vacation
- This program is NOT a work/employment/internship/practical training/residency; compensated or otherwise
Duration: 2 months
- Image Classification
- Data Cleaning and production; SGD from scratch
- Data blocks; Multi-label classification; Segmentation
- NLP; Tabular data; Collaborative filtering; Embeddings
- Back propagation; Accelerated SGD; Neural net from scratch
- Regularization; Convolutions; Data ethics
- Resnets from scratch; U-net; Generative (adversarial) networks
Group AI project: Learn team collaboration, English communication and the US Culture.
Duration: 1 month
- Market validation
- Digital Marketing
- Startup Capital
- Team and Culture
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Group project: Learn cross discipline collaboration, English communication and the US Culture.
APPLICATION & FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- You must be a student in good standing.
- You must secure your own lodging.
- You must have sufficent fund during your stay.
- You must not overstay.
- You must not seek employment/internship; paid or otherwise.
Technical proficiency requirements: (for IT Students only)
- Basic knowledge in Python
- Strong interest in AI or Deep Learning, IoT, Data Science,
- Capable of communicating in English verbally. 60-70% fluency suggested.
- You must have a clear goal on why you want to attend this program and how it will beneficial for you and the world.