- Front Lobby (8 capacity) $20/hr
- Middle Lounge (15 capacity) $40/hr
- Private Office (4 capacity) $30/hr
- Main Lounge (150 capacity) $100/hr
- Classroom #200 (25) $50/hr
- Upstairs Co-Working (50) $75/hr
- Boardroom (15) $30/hr
- Private party all building (except offices) $290/hr
- Private party downstairs (except offices) $150/hr or $1000/day (9hrs)
- Basic janitorial and trash cleanup (All trash must be in trash cans after the event) Surcharges will be made if deep cleaning is required.
- Projector and screen setup
- Basic AV: Mic and Speaker
- Whiteboards (if need)
Additional services and surcharges:
- Dumpster fee (when applicable) $200/load (As needed)
- Catering Service: No unapproved outside food, drinks, vendors, caterers and clean up crew are allowed. Any catering service will contain specific setup and food and beverage information. The attendance count and catering ordered must be submitted 72 hours Prior to event. No changes can be made to catering orders within the 72 hour period.If event organizer is bringing in their own catering, these hosting charges will apply per meal:
1 – 30 ppl: $30
31 – 60: $60
61 – 90 ppl $90
90 – 120 ppl $120
***or it’s $1 per person if exact headcount is provided.
Any further setup will be discussed and approved by both parties prior to Event.
1.Reservation: 50% Deposit due at agreement with final payment due 14 days prior to Event.
2.Cancellation policy: Patron must cancel 72 hours prior to the event in writing. If not, a $300 fee will apply
3.Use of Outside Vendors & Caterers: No unapproved outside food, drinks, vendors, caterers and clean up crew are allowed.
5.Damage to Space: The Patron agrees to pay for any damage to the function space that occurs while the Patron is using it. The Space is to be left exactly how it was found or a service & clean up fee will be applied.
6.Acceptance: Upon signature by both parties, both parties shall have agreed to and executed this Agreement by their authorized representatives as of the dates indicated below. The Patron also agrees and accepts that though the agreed event space will be dedicated to patron’s event, Patron recognizes that Event space is a 24/7 work environment to tenants who do have permission to come in and out of the building to their leisure.
7.Indemnification: The Patron hereby agrees to indemnify, protect, defend and hold harmless PeopleSpace from any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, and expenses, the including attorney’s fees and court costs, arising from, relating to, or in connection with Event. The Patron shall be responsible for any and all damages or destruction caused by Patron or any of his/her/its guests, attendants, employees, agents or independent contractors. Venue is not responsible for damage or loss to any merchandise, articles, or valuables of the Patron, or the Patrons guests or attendants, located in or around Venue , during or subsequent to the Event.
8.Insurance: Patron may be required that the Patron obtain Insurance sufficient to cover any claims, damages or other costs relating to the Event, including Patrons indemnification obligations described in Paragraph 8
9.Terms & Conditions. I agree to abide by Terms & Conditions posted at